Production CNC Mill Machinist in brazil, in
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan
$15.00 – $25.00
CFA is currently hiring a Production CNC Mill Machinist in Brazil, IN!
As the CNC Mill Machinist you will be responsible for:
• Producing machined parts by setting up and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine.
• Maintaining quality and safety standards.
• Keeping records.
• Maintaining equipment and supplies.
• Setting up, troubleshooting, and giving feedback on developmental work from raw material to finished product.
• Must know Haas controls and have experience with basic programming and G&M code.
• Ability to accurately use and interpret tapes, scales, micrometers, and venires.
A few perks of working for us include:
$15 - $25 Hourly Pay, Based on Experience!
• Climate-controlled work environment.
• Flexible scheduling and start times.
• Overtime available.
After you are hired full time you can expect the following benefits:
• Quarterly bonus
• Paid sick and vacation time
• Tool purchasing program
Compensation starts at $15/hr and could increase based on experience.
"Apply Now" to receive our address!
Then, apply in person at CFA Staffing (with 2 forms of ID).
MUST SUBMIT RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED!
CFA Staffing provides practical staffing solutions that save our customers time and money. We are committed to gaining a thorough understanding of our clients' companies, anticipating their staffing needs, and following through with the highest level of staffing support.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.